Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bleach Black Hair for Copper?

I have naturally jet black hair but I wanted to add some copper streaks to it (friend is doing it). I had 30 strength clairoxide and coppertone dye, but after 30 minutes with the right mixture the clairoxide had no effect. I bought bleach and plan on having my friend bleach streaks and then redye them with the copper hair dye. I plan on cutting my hair in 2 months (i'm a guy) so i'm not worried about any damage to my hair (bleach isn't permanent right?) Is this a good idea or is there a better way to approach this?



Bleach Black Hair for Copper?

Yes, bleach is permanent...and if you keep putiing it in your hair, it will get dry and damaged...even if it looks as though it didn't do anything.



Bleach Black Hair for Copper?

ok heres my suggestion, just go buy regular bleach from walmart or target but dont put it on too long cuz that way will make ur hair tooo light and too damaged, you want the effect to come out kinda light but not tooo blonde, then buy from walmart a red color dye any red is fine but if you can fine a bottle that says "copper red" would be best! just not the dark red ones and dye it over the bleach you did.



The effect will come out Copper color, i know it sounds weird but it works! give it a try. Thats how i did it but it never gave me the red i want and it always comes out "Copper" color lols! =) hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment