Saturday, May 5, 2012

Can I streak my dyed black hair?

my hairs naturally brown but i died it black a few months ago..like in december..so not even two months ago..but it i want it more...exciting...



what colors would show up in it WITHOUT making my hair orange or an icky green or something like that



if it helps



im an almost 16 yr old female



and im into the emo, punk, rocker, and skater looks



Can I streak my dyed black hair?

Can you see roots yet? If you can see the difference between your roots and dye job then the streaks will also look different between the two.



It would probaly be very dramatic on your natural hair and more subtle on the black portion due to the fact it would take the color longer to develop on the black hair.



Try it, you'll never know unless you try. Just don't go for something really drastic. I would keep it in the dark family of colors, like an eggplant or something.



Can I streak my dyed black hair?

Since black hair dye contains so much dark pigment you will have to use bleach to bring the color up again. If you want just richer brown streaks in your black hair which would look like mahogany wood then I suggest a highlift ash haircolor. That would curb the brassy ness and give you an interesting color.

No comments:

Post a Comment