Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What do you call a girl with black hair?

You know how girls with the "yellow" hair are blondes and all shades of brown hair are brunnettes, what do you call girls who have black hair, not DARK BROWN but BLACK hair?



What do you call a girl with black hair?

In our part of the World we have some People from the West Coast of Ireland said to have descended from the Survivors of the Spanish Armada who Intermarried with the Locals and they have Black Hair. They are called Raven Haired People.



The Girl With the Raven Hair.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

I agree! Great answer Janus! Now I know where that originates from! Report It



What do you call a girl with black hair?

We mostly have Blonde, Fair Blonde, Brown, and all shades of RedHair from Deep Red to Carrot Red. The Reds are from Nth Ireland. The Blondes ,Fair Blondes came from the Vikings and Normans.The Black Haired People are only from Mayo down to Kerry. Report It



What do you call a girl with black hair?

a brunette duh!



What do you call a girl with black hair?

They're considered brunettes as well



What do you call a girl with black hair?

wow thats a hard one! im not really sure.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

Raven haired?



What do you call a girl with black hair?

A smart girl. :)



What do you call a girl with black hair?

A brunette same as with brown hair.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

I think the term is crow-haired or raven-haired, I'm not sure which.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

They are still called Brunnettes. There is red-head, blondes and brunnettes. At least that's what we were taught at cosmetology school.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

Good question! I have black hair. I refer to myself and others who have black hair, as the 'black haired' girl/woman.



Kinda seems unfair we don't have an exotic name you can refer us our by our, black hair. Oh well...



Hey, how about, 'kohl'? I mean, I have a black eye liner pencil and the name of the color is "kohl". Wait! I think they at times refer a black haired female as, 'raven'. Isn't that how they described Snow White?



What do you call a girl with black hair?

a hotty?



What do you call a girl with black hair?

I see people say brunette. I looked up brunette and it's no where near black.



My daughter in law and granddaughter are brunette. So I have no idea--just



black hair. Does it really need a name? : }



What do you call a girl with black hair?

i really don't know. asians?



What do you call a girl with black hair?

Blackhead...



Haha Just Kidding!



I dont think there is a word for it, might be just dark hair.



What do you call a girl with black hair?

Ugly



What do you call a girl with black hair?

An evil blonde in discuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment