Friday, April 27, 2012

What drugstore hair color can i use to get my dyed black hair to a chocolate brown?

i died my bark brown hair black with soft sheen and carson natural black... i wanna get a chocolate brown color goin



What drugstore hair color can i use to get my dyed black hair to a chocolate brown?

Color does not remove color. You will be wasting your money and possibly turning your hair a color you won't like. You need to either go to a salon or find a color remover and then put the chocolate brown back in your hair. Remember to condition before and after. Also remember to completely wash out the color remover if this is the way you choose to do it.



What drugstore hair color can i use to get my dyed black hair to a chocolate brown?

It is often harder to go lighter the right way with just color from the store. It usually ends up being a color you don't want. Trust me.... my hair turned out orange one time trying to go lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment