Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ways to naturally lighten BLACK hair?

I'm korean and have dark hair.



i really want a way to bring out the natural browns in it without getting highlights!



i have tried sun-in, but the results were ugly because of my black hair color.



what suggestions do you have from your knowledge or experience?



***



thanks!



Ways to naturally lighten BLACK hair?

Here's an Idea,



BUT test it First, OK.....



Hydrogen peroxide on your hair and sit in the SUN....



Mix 3 parts Peroxide with 1 part shampoo (Moisturizing) and apply all over your head, comb Thru and relax in the sun while it drys.



I'm an Afro American female who thought I had made a Million Dollar discovery at the early age of 12, when I use Peroxide from my medicine cabinet on a hairline pimple and my left eye-brow on accident..."it changed the color".. My HAIR turned to a SunBlonde Brown in less than 10 minute....(been a Blond every since)... This may help a LITTLE....and it might be the closes thing you'll fine for NATURAL Color....A Professional Hairstylist can advise you better.



Ways to naturally lighten BLACK hair?

Go to your hairstylist! I know you said you don't want to get highlights but I swear its the best way. Asian hair is usually very dark and won't lighten naturally. DIY can end up disastrous so its best to go to a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment