Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Make-up tips for someone with black hair/pale skin?

I am a Filipina who had (yes, "had") dyed my hair nearly nonstop for about 7 years before naturally growing out my hair since last December. I used to dye my hair shades of bright red and light brown! The last time my hair was dyed, it was dyed a dark brown shade. Now my natural roots have come out at least 3 inches, and they are a very soft black that looks brown in some lighting. I also have very pale skin and dark brown eyes. I used to wear nude pink and coral lipstick and blush colors but they don't seem to suit me anymore- as a matter of fact they wash me out. I was wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions? Thanks.



Make-up tips for someone with black hair/pale skin?

my best friend and i are both filipino. we're both pretty pale and we both have black hair too (which adds to our paleness :P) we found that purple eyeshadow brought life to our skin. i use a pale pink gloss and a light peach blush so it looks like a natural flush. pinks and rose-colored blushes makes me look like i have hot flashes instead of a natural flushed look, so you should try to avoid those. just remember to be subtle with the color, dramatic colors clash with pale skin.



Make-up tips for someone with black hair/pale skin?

berry colored lips!



Make-up tips for someone with black hair/pale skin?

You should look at all the shades that MAC cosmetics have. If you're tired of pink and red-ish tones, you should try different shades of sand, beige and browns and add hints of blues, greens, and silvers/white (not all at once of course), because it can add color without it being obvious and looking unnatural. If you go to their website, they have pictures that might help explain a little better than just reading about it. I've seen amazing looks with the hair %26amp; skin color you described. The website is: www.maccosmetics.com



Good luck, beautiful! :)



Make-up tips for someone with black hair/pale skin?

dear friend,



for hair related queries u can visit



sunsilk.com



and for any make up related queries



http://www.makeup101.net/



http://www.makeup101.net/selectmakeup.ht...



http://www.makeup101.net/removemakeup.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment