Saturday, May 5, 2012

Why is it so hard to find Black Beauty Shops or Good Beauticians who do African American Hair??

I actually have had a really hard time finding someone to do my hair. I read on here some others are having the same issues. It seems that many Black Hair Care Providers can be very rude, nasty, and MOODY. They don't show up for appts. They want to do more than one person's head at the same time. The don't manage time well. Some act jealous when your hair gets or is LONG and they will want to CUT the hair saying its damaged. Whereas I've been in salon's where my partner goes to get his hair colored (WHITE Clients/Staff) They offer you Coffee, Lates, Cappucinos, Bottled Water shampoo/conditioner samples in small gift bags. Their salons are very, very clean they sell good products that help the hair grow. They are very timely and you don't have to wait forever or all day even for EXTENSIONS.



If you are not apart of the BLACK click they mess up your hair. I



found a good link to find good stylist here;



http://www.afrohair.com/haircare/hair1.h...



What are your experiences???



Why is it so hard to find Black Beauty Shops or Good Beauticians who do African American Hair??

Well why don't you do something about by setting up a saloon that caters to all people black, white, red(brown) and treat them with how you expect to be treated, I think you might have a great business



Why is it so hard to find Black Beauty Shops or Good Beauticians who do African American Hair??

that's awful. i am mixed and my hair is a mess. it's hard to find anyone to style my hair. my bf does my hair usually but she is busy. i just give up. ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment