Saturday, May 5, 2012

My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

i am black and my hair has stopped growing. how can i get it to grow? i need help



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

Give it a hot oil treatment weekly along with a deep conditioner mask. Get your hair trimmed every 6 weeks for split ends not to creep up on your roots. Massage your head in a circular motion for blood circulation. Get shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. Grease your scalp. Do not use hot curlers, straighters, blow dryers, and hot combs as frequently. This can cause split ends and dry hair.



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

Well my hair stoped growin 2 so wat helps grow your hair out is 2 wrap it up every nite or you culd do like me and get braids cuz they help grow your hair out 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

the hair exclair from carol's daughter. you have to buy it online but it will bw worth it.good luck!



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

I'm black too. I wear my hair relaxed most of the time. However, I don't have "mixed" hair (half white, half black). My hair is straight nappy! LOL. So, what I do to keep my hair growing is:



1. keep heat away! I know it sounds impossible but it's not. I wash my hair once every two weeks. That is the only time that I put heat in my hair. I use a blow dryer and then I use a flat-iron. The specific flat-iron I use is called the Maxiglide by Maxius Hair Straightener. It has worked wonders for my relaxed hair. However, because it is so hot, you shouldn't use it often. Every 2 weeks is good.



2: keep it moisturized! I don't use greases, pomades or waxes because they weigh your hair down. Try using Hot Six Oil. When I wash,I use Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner or condition with Hair Mayonaisse.



3: banish curling irons! I haven't used a curling iron in 2 years. But i still give my hair beautiful curls. I pin-curl my hair every night with bobby pins to achieve day-long curls.



Email me if you have any other questions!



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

Your hair has not stopped growing unless you are very sick. You are probably breaking it off as soon as you grow it. You probably need to stop putting chemicals in your hair. Try a low maintainence hair style like braids or twist's along with deep conditioners. There is a vitamin called Biotin you can buy it at Walgreens or GNC. you take it everyday this will make sure that you have the neccasary vitamins to boost and stimulate hair growth. Make sure your drinking enough water. The less manipulation the better. Check out the sites listed below. Good luck.



My hair.......need black girls help with growth please?

Use hair pills. In the past I've used "Marilyn Hair Pills" but I'm not sure if they still make them and also "African Pride" Hair Pills. What ever you do keep your hair moisturized and keep heat out of it as much as possible. As Black women we tend to have hair that is a little drier than others. "Virgin" Hair Fertilizer worked for me and kept it well moisturized. It also helped my hair to grow. I now use "Dr. Miracle's" products. I really like Dr. Miracle's products because it feels good when I put it in my hair and has helped my hair to grow out a lot!



My hair has grown at least TWO inches in the last month. I started out with hair to my shoulders now its at the lower part of my back.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment