Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How can I have black hair, naturally?

When my dad is a LIGHT blonde, and my mom a fiery redhead? They are both natural! I am the ONLY person in my family with dark hair, and not adopted! I love my black hair, but it makes me wonder....



and no my mom did not cheat



I come from italian,irish,swedish, and native american backround...



everyone else is blonde! or strawberry blonde!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

what color is your postman's hair?



How can I have black hair, naturally?

i think your mom's lying... :)



How can I have black hair, naturally?

It could come from some of your ancestors. Maybe from your Italian blood.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

It just happens...I have dark hair and my parents are both blonde. In fact I'm one of the only people in the family-



Genetics- aren't they weird?



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Yes, you were adopted.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

you are unique, treasure that!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Are you positive your not adopted..



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Well both of you parents could have carried the recessive gene for darker hair.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

If you come from Native American background like you say, Native Americans have black hair. =] Or your parents could be lying, it happens, but you decide which you want to believe. =]



How can I have black hair, naturally?

hmmmm! u could have some dark hair in the past! it could even be from 100 years ago! things like that sometimes rarely happen!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

It's because of the Native American. It's just your genes.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

your sure everyone is telling the Truth?



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Its all about genetics....



You should research about DNA if you really find out...



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Go back further than your parents.



Your family has a gene in there someplace that makes you have dark hair....I'm guessing the Native American part.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

It's your native American background, I'm sure of it!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

well you know what your dad could of cheated but I doubt it



you are just special



trust having red or blonde hair is not fun ( I am a natrual red head)



How can I have black hair, naturally?

u probably picked up a black hair gene from a long long time ago. cuz i know people that are like u and they found out that they have relatives from waaay before that have that color of hair.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

With Italian and Native American ancestry, it's not that unusual. Maybe you got your hair from one of your grandparents or great-grandparents.



My brother has red hair and nobody else in the family has it. Hair color can skip generations.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

your ancestors many generations ago had black hair



How can I have black hair, naturally?

just because your folks hair is one color doesn't mean you will to.. i see lots of family's like that... it came from a part of your family's history..... sound like to me that maybe it was the Italian or native Americans



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Must have been a dormant gene strand there somewhere and you got it.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

your hair color has absolutley nothing to do with your parents haircolor, it can influence it but it is not like eyecolor which is a dominate/recessive gene, besides if you come from native american decent they have black hair don't they?



How can I have black hair, naturally?

There are no red heads in my family but one, and we believe he got his hair from a gene from a grandfather go back in your history and take a look, it is possible. by the way there are 4 of us brothers and sisters and I'm the only child with brown hair and brown eyes everyone else is blond with blue eyes.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Recessive genes?



How can I have black hair, naturally?

It is just a natural trait that was hidden in your gene pool! I understand you curiosity because neither has brown eyes, and I have hazel eyes and yet our child has sky blue eyes!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

you never know if your mom is being honest or not. it sounds wierd but if it makes you feel any better my sister has a different father then me and her dad had dark brown almost blak hair and our mom has dark brown almost black hair. my sister has dirty blonde hair. recently my sister and her father had a dna test done he was the father... so it may just be a genetic thing. what about your grandparents hair color on both your mom and dads side? what color is thier hair? it came from somewhere down the line..



How can I have black hair, naturally?

that is so weird!



my hair is dark brown and my parents hair is black well prolly cuz ur italian.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

i love the hair in your avatar.



anyway, must be because your italian, irish, swedish, and native american. maybe you have a person in your family with black hair that you dont know of



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Genetics! Your hair color could have come from any of your ancestors. I have a son with red hair. Everyone in my family and my husband's have dark brown or black hair. We think it comes from my husbands great-great grandfather. Maybe that's your case.



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Your genes don't just come from your mom and dad, but from all your ancestors. You have Italian, Irish and Native American ancestors: any one of those can be the reason for your black hair.



I gave birth to three children with the same father. I had a redhead, a blonde, and a brown-haired child. Fabulous!



How can I have black hair, naturally?

Well, from the basic standpoint, it probably does seem sort of creepy that you have black hair. Nonethless, if you think about it from a scientific point of view, it possibly can make sense. You said you have a Native American background, right? Well maybe your great great grandmother had black hair just like you. When she had kids and they had kida and they had kids, and so on, maybe the genes just carried down, but were never put as a dominant gene. Therefore, when those genes DID become dominant, you were left with black hair. I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment