Monday, April 23, 2012

Clairol disco inferno on dyed black hair?

Does anyone know what clairol herbal essences disco inferno does on black hair?? I'm really looking for a black cherry color and i'm checking out all my options before i color. I'm really just wanting black with red undertones (not orange or copper). I'm wondering if it will even work at all. Anybody out there that knows if it will work?



Clairol disco inferno on dyed black hair?

I've never heard of disco inferno. You can try a "Burgundy" color - it comes out not a "TRUE" Burgundy, but a dark color with some Burgundy color - it's really very pretty. You can see if you can find a temporary color so if you don't like it, it will wash out after a few washings. Alot of the brands have the Burgundy color.

No comments:

Post a Comment