Saturday, April 14, 2012

Loreal color Pulse..black hair?

I have the hot mahogany loreal color pulse %26amp; i lost the instructions..My hair is naturally curly %26amp; black but i straighten it %26amp; it was relaxed last month. I heard that for relaxed/colored hair its suppose 2 stay on for 5 minutes. I tried that but the color was not showing. How long should i keep it on so the color could show off? 30 minutes or so..?



Loreal color Pulse..black hair?

If you have black hair, your are mostly likely not going to see the red. You can't lighten very dark hair with color very much...you have to prelighten it then tone with color. But I wouldn't recommend lightening relaxed hair on your own...it could fry it.



Loreal color Pulse..black hair?

I believe you're suppose to leave it on for 25 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment