Friday, April 20, 2012

From Dark brown to ----> Pink/Black hair! How should i do it!?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/S...



I want to get my hair cut like that only a teeny bit longer! =) My hair is naturally a very dark brown color but im just wondering how I should get it dyed. I KNOW that i want the base color to be black, but just to make it more exciting I wanted to throw another color in there like pink!



Is that a good idea? any color suggestions?



Im pretty pale white...hehe



Also, if i got color highlights how do you think i should put them in with the black?



thx for your help!



From Dark brown to ----%26gt; Pink/Black hair! How should i do it!?

lol hamilton is the pig from maggie and the ferocious beast.



From Dark brown to ----%26gt; Pink/Black hair! How should i do it!?

pink is too cliche



green and blue are better



or a very blue purple



From Dark brown to ----%26gt; Pink/Black hair! How should i do it!?

i just did mine red and white blonde and it rocks!! Go see a salon so its done correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment