Saturday, April 14, 2012

Salon Professional help: Going from black hair to blonde hair?

I'm about to go visit my mother's salon where her hair stylist is going to start fixing my hair for my wedding in July. So I have 6 months to get my hair from a reddish/brown/black to a somewhat blonde. I'm naturally an ash blonde and went to the horrible decision of a dark brown.



How long (or how many sessions) could this process take?



Salon Professional help: Going from black hair to blonde hair?

It depends , supposing you were to have a colour every six weeks, it is easily done in 6 months. Your stylist would start by increasing the black to a brown and then i would suggest for a more natural colour, adding highlights until you reach the desired colour. The other alternative is to dye/bleach it , however i would not recommend this as it could react adversley with the previous colour, and has strong potential to loojk unnatural. Make sure you get an experienced stylist, the price tag is worth the avoidance of a disaster.



Good luck!!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Salon Professional help: Going from black hair to blonde hair?

I had dyed black hair and went back to my original color (light brown , blonde highlights) It took about 5 hours to get it done. They did 2 special washes to get all the black out. Drying hair after each wash. Then redyed my hair to the light brown and put in highlights.



Salon Professional help: Going from black hair to blonde hair?

well it may not come that good u should consult a senior hairstylist before geting it done

No comments:

Post a Comment