Monday, April 16, 2012

Recommend a dark brown/black hair dye?

I am looking to dye my hair a dark, dark brown, almost black. My hair is curly and a darker brown, but it gets lighter towards the ends and there are some reddish, even brassy highlights within, too. My skin is tan, the type of color that most Indians or Mexicans seem to have, if that helps.



There are some dyes that I have seen that sound good, but I am afraid they will turn my hair too dark so I can never do anything to it again.



Can anyone recommend a good hairdye like I've described?



Recommend a dark brown/black hair dye?

Try Revlon Brown/Black #20. It's the deepest you can go without going black. It's what I use and it very good.



Recommend a dark brown/black hair dye?

try natural instincts. they are not permanent. when you find the color you like you can go to the permanent



Recommend a dark brown/black hair dye?

i like the herbal essences and garnier products...but they have a ton of non permanent colors so you can try that n see how dark youd actually like to go, and if you do dye it 2 dark dont worry, with your features itll probably look great! and if in the future you wanted to go light you could just stirp that color out and dye it light brown or what ever you please (its a little pricey though)

No comments:

Post a Comment