Friday, April 20, 2012

My hair is medium brown and I would like to temporarily darken it closer to black.?

I dyed it to black once before with a demi-permanent dye, which was supposed to wash out in 24 washings, but the color only came out in some spots, leaving me with a color job that was great on some days, horrible on others just depending on how my hair was worn.



I would like to know if anyone has had a good experience with darkening their hair using a semi-permanent (12 washings to remove dye).



My mother also suggested what she called a tint, which apparently washes out after only a few washes.



If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it! I don't mind having dark brown hair afterwards, but I don't look great with pure black hair (I just don't have the skin tone for it). Thanks!



My hair is medium brown and I would like to temporarily darken it closer to black.?

get a rinse..



My hair is medium brown and I would like to temporarily darken it closer to black.?

hello,



i have your answer :



if it all goes wrong:



color fix



i am selling it on ebay i bought 2 of them and didnt use the second if you dont belive the hype look at this website!!



my ebay user name is 25becca13



http://www.folica.com/one__n_only_Col_r3...



my item : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...

No comments:

Post a Comment