Friday, April 20, 2012

How can I dye my hair a very DARK BROWN? (Hair is naturally BLACK.)?

My hair is extremely black, almost jet black. I want it to be a very, very dark brown, almost so that no one will notice I dyed it. I'd like it to be this dark: http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5550/ne... . I heard coffee or tea mixtures can be used, but will that work on my black hair? Using hair dye is not an option, so I'd appreciate specific directions on how to do this with natural products.



How can I dye my hair a very DARK BROWN? (Hair is naturally BLACK.)?

first of all, why do you want to dye your hair if you dont want anyone to notice?



second, its practically impossible to lighten your haircolor without bleaching it first, and i dont think you want to do that.



unless you use henna- its an all natural product that temporarily dyes your hair. BUT, im not sure whether it would work on your hair, becuase henna is not strong enough to lighten hair. However, if you wanted to dye your hair reddish, henna would absolutely work.



hope this helps! =)



How can I dye my hair a very DARK BROWN? (Hair is naturally BLACK.)?

bleach it then dye it.



How can I dye my hair a very DARK BROWN? (Hair is naturally BLACK.)?

i wish you would keep your hair black, but if you must know.



you can use "hydrogin peroxide", spell check.



you can get it anywhere, it's cheep.



anyway, just put it in a spray bottle, and VERY LIGHTLY, apply to your hair. but make sure to test it on a little bit of your hair, otherwise, it might look like bleach spots.



after you spray it on, stand in the sun for awhile, it might take a couple of hours or maybe a day or two.



either way it will look more natural that way.



How can I dye my hair a very DARK BROWN? (Hair is naturally BLACK.)?

I THINK YOU MGHT TRY A HI LITE INSTEAD OF FULL COLOR, MAKE SURE YOUR COLOR YOU PURCHASE DOESNT HAVE ASH, U WILL GET A GREEN TINT IF ASH PULLS THRU

No comments:

Post a Comment