Monday, April 23, 2012

I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

I HAD LIGHT BROWN HAIR. THEN I bought a box of Clairol "SEMI-PERMANENT" dye in midnight black. NOW I REGRET DYEING IT BECAUSE IT WON'T COME OUT. I PUT IT IN MY HAIR ABOUT A MONTH AGO. IT SAID IT WOULD WASH OUT IN 28 SHAMPOOS. I DON'T WANT TO BLECH IT OR DYE IT. I AM LOW ON CASH. WHAT IS A FAST WAY TO GET IT OUT??



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

Hi there,



you sound like you need some help!



as a hairdressers point of view we would use a cleansing shampoo (bleach shampoo) very mild stripper. this would start to diffuse the heavy tones and gradually make it look lighter. but as u dont have much cash the only other thing i can think of for your situation would be to go and buy a bottle of head and shoulders preferably for greasy hair and keep washing your hair in that!



yep it strips ur hair believe it or not.



it wont make it a lot lighter but it will start to strip back the color.



it will be a slower process but it's better than doing nothing.



hope this helps anyway......



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

You can go to a beauty supply shop like Sally Beauty Supply and ask someone there for advice. You may have to just wait it out, or use another hair color that is close to your own natural color. Any way you look at it, don't take any chances on damaging your hair.



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

Well, if you don't want to bleach or dye it then I'm really not sure what to tell you.



Try washing your hair numerous times.



Try going to a beauty supply store and getting some hair color stripper.



It will take the dye out.



Never trust those "28 washes" dyes. They're never true.



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

The good thing about semi-permanent hair color is that it is less damaging to your hair. The problem though is that there is not way to get them out untill they wear out. Not even dye remover will work because it is only for permanent hair color.



You have to either wait it out or bleach it out and then dye it back to your original hair color.



I know that this is not what you wanted to hear but I dont know what else to tell you.



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

shave your head and start over };^)



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

Just wash it as normal and litle by little it will get lighter.



You have time so just get on with life.



I used semi perment black hair dye. I WANT IT OUT! help?

usually if it's darker than your natural hair it wont wash out completely, or at all. just dye it over with your old color

No comments:

Post a Comment