Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair cut Q... MasterCuts, Hair Cuttery, or Black Owned?

I recently had a lot of damage and it looks like Ill have to get most of it chopped. I want to go to MasterCuts or HairCuttery but I want to know if they are good with Black hair? And I dont want a short style like a taper or anything, I just want it cut so my dead ends are gone and I can start the growth process again... Should I go with them or an African American based salon where I'm really not sure if they know what they're doing? I'm 35 minutes out of Philly in Chester, PA, close to Media/Springfield.



Hair cut Q... MasterCuts, Hair Cuttery, or Black Owned?

Go with Mastercuts or Hair Cuttery. It'll save you time and money. I get my hair cut at Hair Cuttery or Tenpachi all the time with no problems. I just make sure I know what I want and ask for someone who is good with thick hair, short hair or highly textured hair.



Going to an African American salon does not guarantee that they know what they are doing. You can tell that a stylist knows what they are doing if they listen to what you want and "play" with your hair a bit before cutting it. They'll also ask you a few questions about how oyur like to wear your hair.



Hope this helps.



Hair cut Q... MasterCuts, Hair Cuttery, or Black Owned?

mastercuts is the best!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment