Friday, March 30, 2012

How can I lighten my black hair?

My hair is naturally a light brown but for the past year I've been dying it black and now I want to lighten it, a friend told me to use blonde shampoo on it, do you think that will help?



How can I lighten my black hair?

No using blonde shampoo will not lighten your hair. My sister did the same thing. She died her hair black and wanted her hair back to brown. What we did was buy a hairdye that was a light brown color. It took out the black color and her hair was left with a nice medium color of brown. I would suggest you buy Natural Match 6N Light Brown haircolor. This is the color that my sister used and her hair now looks great. Using this brand of dye would do your hair good because there is no amonia in it and contains all natural ingredients, so your hair won't look dried out or frizzy. I really hope it works out for you as it did my sister.



Good Luck!



How can I lighten my black hair?

Rinse it with a blue pop {coke} or red and it will bring out hi lights and then if it is not light enough you will have to lighten it.also stale beer will make it shine

No comments:

Post a Comment