Friday, March 30, 2012

Should i change my haircolor? or get a tan for asian black hair?

im pretty pale and i just recently got my hair dyed back to black because that is my natural hair color. i am chinese and i have black/dark dark brown hair. i hate my pale skin so i was wondering if i should color my hair back to a brown so i dont look as pale. or do you think i should just get a tan so my skin doesnt contrast to my hair as much.?



Should i change my haircolor? or get a tan for asian black hair?

What I think is that, you should get highlights. Im asian too. I have pale skin and dark hair. My sis is a hair stylist. I just got high lights and now my hair and skin stands out so much. I don't think you should really tan your skin. Because some asians tan their skins and it makes them look retarded. But dying your hair brown is okay I guess, But my suggestion is to get high lights. You should probably get red-orange high lights. Not blonde. OK? Trust me. I know what would look good for asians. Cuz I am one. duh. lol. well try it out and if you don't like it, I'll kill myself right here right now. :)



Should i change my haircolor? or get a tan for asian black hair?

get a tan!



Should i change my haircolor? or get a tan for asian black hair?

You should keep your natural hair and get a tan... or use tanning lotion! Sugar Baby is the best tanning lotion because it makes your skin glow and shine also!



Should i change my haircolor? or get a tan for asian black hair?

Well I personally hate my tan skin. But, I would say try changing the color first, since it would be more easier to change it back. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment