Friday, March 30, 2012

Can someone make me have black hair? Haha.?

I cannot photoshop AT ALL. I was wondering if someone could take this picture http://i11.tinypic.com/2hfhukk.png and make my hair black to see if I want to dye it or not?



I know, lame request, but I'm iffy.



E-mail it to emoboyovaries@sbcglobal.net please?



Thanks.



Can someone make me have black hair? Haha.?

your skin tone is fair so the black would make your eyes stand out but your skin look ghastly....i don't think photo shop would do it justice.....try a temporary colour to see for sure or talk to your hairstylist!! good luck



Can someone make me have black hair? Haha.?

Try the website clariol.com ...its a great way to upload your photo and try on different colors and styles.



Just from looking at your pictures, I think you have beautiful hair the way it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment