Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

Hello. I don't know much about cosmotologly/hair stuff, so i was hoping if you guys can help me out.



I was just wondering if you guys think i shoud get my hair layered. I'm East Indian and I have black hair that is thick, kinda long (few inches past my shoulders), and pretty straight.



Do you think layered hair would look good on me? If so, what exactly should I tell the hairdresser. And does anyone have pics of layered hair that is my type of hair?



thanks



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

If your hair is long and thick I would definately go for the layers. But I would ask to get the layers done with a razor cut. Its going to look really shaggy but really sexy and also it will make your hair a little more easier to manage. It will thin it out for you. Then when you get that cut that way expierament with some texturizing products. Try it out.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

yes i think you should but don't do that just to get the guys do it for your self.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

It depends on your face shape, but I think that in general you would probably look great with layered hair, and that you should just tell your hair dresser that you want it layered and that you don't want it too thin and tell him/her where you want your hair cut to(if you want it cut). I personally think that getting it cut just above your shoulders looks chic and professional.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

i thiink layers would look very edgy and interesting on you. i think you should try it.



Just ask the hair-dresser for some long layers and sort of ask her what layers she can do or what ones would look good for your face, hair colour etc. When i got layers, she made my hair thinner, less thick, and it looked great!!



I think asking the hair-dresser what would look good is the best option because they know how to suit styles to faces and hair colours etc.



You can also look on google and things for some east indian models and hair styles to get some ideas.



=) hope i helped



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

I think layered hair would be awesome! you can always just ask for a little bit of layers, not too high or anything, and that spices up a hair cut too.



you could always ask for layers around your face too which could look really nice, but keep in mind if you want to put it in a pony tail sometimes, or a bun, because having drastic layers could make that hard.



hope this helped!



sorry I don't have any pics.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

With the summer, I always tell my friends it is nice to have a change. Especially if your hair is long and straight. Tell your hair dresser that you want long layers. This was they won't botch your hair and make it too short in the front.



My hair is long and wavy %26amp; trust me it works, it makes your hair have more body and not tend to be limp.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

No comments without examination



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

layers would be fine with what you describe, go through magazines and take the looks you like to your hairdresser they will come up with something for you that you will love



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

Don't layer your hair if its thick and short!Layering makes your hair appear thicker!



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

My granddaughter had long thick blonde hair. She just got it layered and it is so bouncy when she walks and looks great. I wish my hair was like that. My answer is do it. I think you will love it.



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

my friend got hers layered and she doesnt like it cuz she says its hard to take care of.. like theres too much hair... but then again her hair was kind of difficult from the start.... i dont know but i think you should ask the hair dresser



Should I get my hair layered? it's thick/longish/straight/black?

i think you should go for longer layers. it will help with the thickness and the weight and will definitely give you some movement. frame the face from the chin down.. do not go shorter than the chin.. this will help accentuate your face and it will blend in with the layers.. do not get bangs even side swoop bangs unless you know for certain that it is what you want.......have fun and be mindful .



professional stylist...

No comments:

Post a Comment